Sunday, July 24, 2016

[Gen] An Apple.

I bit an apple, and decided to launch a blog,



I finally declare the beginning of FTD, where I make things.

First things first, I am a 100% ESOL. Though I have years of input-only English learning experience - considering the importance (irreplaceability?) of English here in a blog - to you dear readers, seeing me make mistakes and hopefully improve over time is a fun judgement of whether standardised literacy tests work.

Dynamics and Atoms, this is the Blog name I started off with. And a recent news here hinted their connection and inspired this title. On a different note, many lectures start off with these also. This is my first one, and we will start off commonly. 

Another bite.

We lack ideas, but this situation won't be long.

I shall enjoy the days before the one I cannot be here ∀ more.

(∀  My mac's auto-correction sometimes malfunctions, I will tell you more about that soon.)

In the future, I will talk about (how I study for and marvel at) science, (how I enjoy) engineering, and note my engagements and discoveries along the coast of sea of knowledge.

I love collecting shells by the way.

Misc:

This blog's associated YouTube channel is FTD Creative Suite:

http://bit.ly/2aj0SNm

I also look forward to producing articles in collaboration with Scintillating Science. Being amid them made each of my collegiate days feel so much more scintillating and grateful. Btw I'd consider that somewhere is special to me:

http://scintilatingscience.blogspot.co.nz


I washed another apple and put it on my desk.

73,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment