Sunday, July 24, 2016

[Poem] Lost in Better Days


A Tribute to Space Engine


I am lost,
In a place beyond my largest maps' canvases,
In a way my past could have never foreshadowed,
Still caged in the space and time,
An isolated, tiny piece of being,
Slipped away.

I am lost,
I ran into deep dreams once too often:
Cross voids of time, I stare,
At that place 
One day I will reach.


I am lost,
From nowhere traceable,
To the infinite lonely serenities,
carved by glowing air
along scattered coastlines,
and a viscous river. 

Orbited thousands of suns,
So many lives passed me every second,
yet new worlds there await.


"Where to?"


We were, 
yes, we!
Once upon a time, 
so rich in things we shared
that we forget how humble the beginnings once seemed
and how amazing everything veered towards this way,
like these stories,
will be lost--
in better days.


17 Nov, FW and his Boom-Boom-Shakalaka Scholarship Calculus Exam.

22 Nov, FW being ceremonious.

24 Nov, FW after a meaningful long RIM dream.


For Use With Alex, OS X and iOS's synthetic voice, or Vicky or Samantha if you wish.

27 Apr, Took apart some sections for use in another piece (Voyagers it is!)

24 Jul, that Calculus exam is the least failed exam among all my failed ones so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment