Monday, August 01, 2016

August 1st: Last-Week-Highlights and a Positive Outlook

Upon realising that a blog not just another zone for social media but something devoted to learned and disinterested readers (hopefully one day they'll come - hello!), I started drafting this series.




It does seem responsible for blogging while listening to lecture recordings, but I still feel like this situation.

-

I plan to use my iPhone 5c for five years, and still have slightly more than two years to go. Typing on it is a painful experience as the scratched glass is more friendly to water droplets than to fingers. However, the blogs that I post were mostly dug up from my the memo app, into which I dump many decipherable thoughts of my precarious mind.

Here's an example, a blog post of 2017 in the making
(or else, you could crack open my iCloud account out of curiosity, impatience or blissfully malicious crime plans):

"I do lose in chess a lot. So these steps might just be futile, logically. Chapter 1 should better end here.
Do not think about it any more."

- Frank Wang, Yesterday

What was "it" referring to?
-
∀ and ∃, the two symbols have long been friends with me, in my independent studies. And it's out of the same reason that I had, in a way, more trouble in taking them further.

Here is to a brief example: If you have three real numbers  ∃z∀x∀y, z=x+y is false, haha.

-

"You'd better learn how things go awry. To plan for prosperity and to long for serendipity are innate, while preemption largely isn't."

I have written that this morning as well, and gotten lost for comments.

I am working on a few tutorials for computations and Windows or Hackintoshing tricks, an illustrated introduction to Fourier transformation and several other projects that I look forward to publishing before August 27th, after which I'll be spending my midterm break in China.


-
STOP.

Does that sound like SAT?

-

"Wow we need to do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment