Wednesday, August 03, 2016

[Scischol] Service Update #1

So here I am, making this place as orderly, and the Sci-Schol posts as easy to find as possible.



Metaphorically I haven't been expecting to be amid an luminous scintillating cluster of limitless young minds until now. Also on that account, I wished that someone would just let me stay as a red dwarf.

On the blog's visitor map page, New Zealand is becoming greener and greener, which means more of my visitors are from around, and that I am starting to leave the Faraday stage of gaining visitors, hopefully.

Good, we could be really onto something.

And sorry, so long I wasn't ready as a competent blogger or writer.


Earlier this evening it rained. I was forced to spend a while at a bus station - not for a bus though, I commute on foot - and it came to me that I should seek some change.

Then, I thought about writing another long post or to email someone to explain this blog's seeming irregularities, such as the alarming number of posts and abhorrent deviations from university science.

I have never been concise when it comes to topicless writing / wandering. So I should better stop.

So here I am, making this place as orderly, and the Sci-Schol posts as easy to find, as possible. I should also practise translating stuff.


As a broadcaster some time ago, I am also planning to do some voice-overs (to my lab reports? (Laugh))

Anyway, please don't forget about my youtube page, I know what I am going to do:



Have a nice day,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment